Thursday, August 25, 2011

Q & A - About the 5 Day Free Trial to the Live Intraday Trade Alerts

I have been getting some questions and thought I would do my best to answer all of them here for convenience. If I have left anything off please let me know. Thanks!

If you are already ready to get started - click here now:
http://bit.ly/oGCCnQ

Some Q & A about the 5 Day Free Trial to the Live Intraday Trade Alerts

Q. Can I sign up for the trial if I have already done a trial before?
A. Yes. You can do as many trials as you wish. There is no limit!

Q.  Will I get any type of confirmation that I have been accepted for the trial?
A.  After completing ALL 3 easy steps I will approve your follow request for @TSTRADES and you should start seeing the tweets. That is your confirmation. If you decide to remain a member after the trial period then you will get a confirmation welcome email, etc.

Q.  What is the best way to see the trade alerts?
A. I prefer using TweetDeck. www.tweetdeck.com. You can set up a separate column for @TSTRADES from within TweetDeck.

Q. How many markets do you trade?
A. We trade nine markets. The YM, ES, NQ, 6E, CL, ZN, ZB, GC, and SI. For equity I tend to focus on the YM but there will be trades in ES and NQ on occasion. After that 6E and CL, and then SI, GC, ZN, and ZB in about that order.

Q. Why do you prefer the YM to the ES?
A. Three reasons. 1) I know it and am extremely familiar with it. While the moves may be a little more whippy because the underlying is made up of 30 equities instead of 500 like the ES, it is also easier to keep track of 30 equities over 500. 2) Liquidity. It is easier to get a fill on the bid/ask. The ES is SO liquid that I am usually never filled on the bid/ask. If I am the high or low of a move in the YM (and that does happen with the TS #'s) then it is more likely I will get a fill. 3. Better spreads. For the same $50 dollar move there is only 4 ticks in the ES vs. 10 ticks in the YM.

Q. What is the best way to utilize the trial?
A. I suggest taking the alerts on the SIM. That way you can get an idea of performance. Never risk real $$ when you are unsure of another person's strategy and style. If you can, have a DOM up for each of the instruments we trade and at least one chart of each instrument. That will be beneficial and will help you visualize the trades I am taking.

Q.  Can I see some of the trades that you have taken before the trial?
A. Yes. You can see ALL of them. Feel free to scroll back in the Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/TSTRADES and look at the previous trades we have taken.You can scroll all the way back to the inception of the alerts in October 2010 if you want.

Q. What else do I need to know.
A. I think that's about it but if I think of something else I will add it here. If you have any additional questions shoot me an email or a tweet and I will answer them as fast as possible.

It costs you nothing to test drive the service - click here to get started now:

http://bit.ly/oGCCnQ

Trade smart and trade well!


TraderSmarts

No comments: