Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome to TraderSmarts

Welcome to TraderSmarts! I started this site because everyone I know is always asking me for support and resistance numbers on the emini futures and on stocks. This site is my way of giving back to those in the trading community.

Every day I will be posting my proprietary support and resistance numbers, which I call TraderSmarts Numbers, for the emini indexes and some select stocks. I specialize in trading the YM so we are going to focus on that contract at first but I also trade the ES, NQ, GC, CL, ZN, and ZB among others. You can check back here every morning for proprietary TraderSmarts Numbers. If you would like numbers for a specific market or stock just ask and I will try to accomadate.

These proprietary numbers will be the main focus at first and eventually I will share some thoughts on various aspects of trading such as mental fitness, specific techniques, lessons learned, trading journals, trading rules, interpreting data, etc. We will also do some fun things like polls, giveaways, interviews, and lots of other exciting stuff.

I look forward to sharing with you along this journey and sincerely hope that the TraderSmarts Numbers help you as much as they help me each and every trading day!

No comments: