Thursday, November 25, 2010

What I Am Thankful For...

As many of you know I make a habit out of being "Thankful" and nothing changes on Thanksgiving. I am so thankful first and foremost for God and all the blessings that he has bestowed up on me. Without God I would be nothing. I am thankful for my wife who is my life partner and best friend. She makes every day beautiful, even the tough days. I am thankful for our three incredible children who are a delight and joy and light in my life. It is not always easy having three so close in age (sometimes complete chaos in our house) but it is always worth it! I am thankful for my 19 year old and all the magnificent times that we have shared. I am thankful for my father who is no longer with us but who taught me many things and who inspired my interest in psychology and I am thankful for my mother who has always stood by me and who taught me from an early age what it means to have integrity and to love people. To all of my close friends and confidants who make me a better person I am eternally thankful.

I am thankful for all of my subscribers and blog readers and each and every one of you who I have met and become friends with through this medium we call Twitter and StockTwits. It has truly been a rewarding experience and I am so thankful and grateful to know you all.

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving and wishing much Peace and Prosperity to you and your family!

All the best,

TraderSmarts

Thank You Lord by Bob Marley http://tinysong.com/jXWx

1 comment:

steve said...

Great post Tony, thanks for sharing it!
Happy Thanksgiving!