Tuesday, October 5, 2010

How I have been trading the 6E

Okay so this is how I have been trading the 6E for about the past 24 hours. I have been getting short in one account at my Key Areas and riding it down while moving profit stop. Then after I get short in one account I've been going long in another account - WHEN the market and my short comes to a point that is Key Support and it looks like we are going to reverse back up.

As has been the case at these areas where I get long the long trade has worked and the short trade gets profit stopped. The resiliency of the euro is amazing. Eventually here I think the short trade will keep going and the long trade will be stopped. When this happens the reversal could finally be on. Nevertheless I think we are near to at least an intermediate term top.

No comments: