Thursday, January 14, 2010

The significance of the Close over 10625 on the YM Emini Futures

This from a subscriber this morning: "I believe the market broke your upside resistance and you said it would be a major break, yet nothing in the newest e-mail u sent......."

In the email/blog post for Wednesday I stated that if the market made it back up to the 10622 number for the third time I didn't expect it to hold resistance and was expecting a blowoff. If you look at the price action that is exactly what happened - except in my view the "blowoff" was very timid. Final close was 10628. I have stated repeatedly that if we start closing over 10625 I will sit up and take notice. So I am taking notice. However as I noted in today's email/blog post - as of now I am still not convinced. Let's see what today brings.

Trade smart and trade well!

No comments: